Learn to let go of the diet culture, heal the damage done by diets and create a positive, loving relationship with food, your body and health. Forever.
Are you tired of obsessing over food?
- Do you feel like thoughts about food are consuming most of your time?
- Do you often feel stressed about food?
- Find yourself micromanaging your food intake, afraid of making the “wrong” choice?
- Have you tried many different diets, only to find yourself binge eating after a while? Over and over again?
- Felt like you’re weak and lacking “willpower” to diet successfully?
- Feeling out of control around food? Ashamed and guilty?
- Are you avoiding social situations because of food anxiety?
- Eating only “safe” and “good” foods? (While secretly binge eating “forbidden” foods, perhaps?)
- Tired of counting calories, macros, carbs, points etc?
- Waiting to reach a certain “goal weight” to book that vacation? To start living your life?
- Stuck in the endless diet - binge cycle?
It’s not your fault.
Because of diet culture, you learned to think about food in “all or nothing" way.
You’re either “good” because:
- You heavily restrict foods
- Diligently follow external eating plans
- Label foods as "good" or "bad"
- “Make up” for eating “forbidden” foods
- Drink some water when you feel hungry
or “bad” because:
- You ate “forbidden”, “unhealthy”, “off-limits” foods
- You missed a day at the gym
- You ate more then you were “allowed” by your diet/lifestyle plan
- You couldn't follow rigid diet/lifestyle plan
Diets disconnect you from your inner wisdom.
Unfortunately, because of diet culture, many women have developed diet mindset, where they feel constantly restricted, striving for smaller bodies - while ignoring their inner cues. Nourishing yourself feels overwhelming, and enjoying food feels impossible.
Dieting made you believe that:
- Some foods are “good” while others are “bad” (and therefore forbidden)
- If you “slip-up” and eat “bad” foods, you must “make up” for it
- Being healthy means only consuming “good” foods
- Being healthy means being at the certain weight
- Reaching “goal weight” is the only way to achieve physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health
- Rigid diet and workout plans are the only way to ensure health
- No pain no gain
- It’s impossible to be fulfilled, happy, successful and healthy without weight loss
- Food exists only as nutrients
- “Failing” diets means you’re weak, lacking willpower, motivation and control
- You're addicted to food and "can't be trusted" around food
These messages diet culture teaches us contribute to the feelings of obsession, stress and anxiety around food.
You end up immersed in “all or nothing” kind of thinking.
Because our bodies are biologically designed to fight famine (after all, we need enough food to survive, and our bodies prioritize survival), you inevitably end up overeating and “failing” your diet.
Often, this “failure” creates feelings of low self-worth, inadequacy and deepens your belief that “you can’t be trusted around food”.
You deserve better.
Eating should be a pleasurable experience.
Nourishing yourself and caring for your health needs to feel joyful, peaceful and aligned with your current season of life.
Take a deep breath with me, and imagine yourself feeling at peace around all foods.
Imagine enjoying your food world, all of your favorite foods included.
Imagine being able to eat three cookies and walk away, satisfied and confident.
Your unique healthy relationship with food, your body and health must be joyful, flexible and easy to incorporate in your unique lifestyle.
If you’d like to feel..
- Forever free from diet mindset and restrictive thinking
- Peaceful around all foods, even the previously forbidden ones
- Liberated, knowing you’ll never start another diet
- At home with your body, easily maintaining your unique happy weight
- Cheerful about moving your body
- Filled with mental and physical energy
- Relaxed, cultivating a positive relationship with food, your body and health
- The fun of nourishing yourself by listening to your body
- Free to eat cake and carrots
- Proud of how you’re nurturing yourself
- Calm, honoring yourself with confidence through all seasons of your life
- Confident, walking away from the table knowing you’ve been in sync with your body
- Compassionate towards yourself, feeling deeply worthy
- Deep inner trust, rooted in your inner wisdom
Then you’ll love working with me!
- What can you expect from coaching with me?
- Freedom from diet culture, diet mindset and restrictive thinking
- Freedom from food and weight obsession, stress and anxiety
- Letting go of perfectionism
- Never to feel like a “failure” because of diets again
- Liberation from binge eating, overeating, compulsive eating
- Reframing your negative beliefs about food, your body and health
- Developing a healthy, flexible, “in beetween” mindset: about food, your body, health and everything else in life
- Cultivation of peaceful, gentle and loving relationship with food, your body and health
- Understanding how to nourish yourself in an authentic way
- Wisdom of seasonal living: you’ll learn about cyclical living and how to honor all the seasons you find yourself in
- Understanding and learning from your emotional eating
- And anything else that comes up for you!
You are unique.
Your story, your journey back home to yourself is unique.
Coaching with me is deeply personalized to honor your uniqueness. You are at the center of our work together - so we will dive into anything that feels important to you, gently guiding you back to your inner wisdom.
Intuitive eating is a natural way of eating. You were born intuitive eater, as we all were.
Our work together will bring you back home to yourself, so that you can trust your inner wisdom for the rest of your life.
And you'll find, listening to your inner wisdom when it comes to food will expand - you will learn to listen to your intuition in all areas of life.
This is the secret magic of intuitive eating - it leads to intuitive living.
- What’s included?
- 60-90min coaching sessions
- Unlimited texting/emails in between
- Between sessions homework
- Workbooks, food journal…
- Any additional materials I feel will benefit you, such as ebooks, resources, tools etc.
If you’ve made it this far, I’m guessing you’re wondering if working with me is a right decision for you. Stop for a moment, and tune into your heart. Listening to your heart will always put you on the right path.
I know this is a big decision. I know healing your relationship with food would elevate your whole existence and change the way you live your life.
But it doesn’t matter what I know.
It only matters what YOU know.
So take a moment to relax. Take a few deep breaths and tune into your heart.
Ask yourself – is this what I need?
Feel how would it feel to be deeply supported on your healing journey.
Feel what would it be like to be free of diets, to feel easy around food. Feel what it would feel like if you walked through life confident, feeling amazing in your body. Imagine waking up to a life where you know, with every fiber of your being, that you’re good enough, beautiful and at peace.
Trust the answer you receive. Trust whatever guidance shows up for you. Your heart knows the best.
You don’t have to figure this out alone. Support is available to you.
Book your free discovery call to see if we’re right fit for each other.
Click here to book your discovery call.
Food Freedom Coaching is available as 8 to 24 sessions package:
- 8 sessions + 1 bonus session
- 12 sessions + 1 bonus session
- 24 sessions + 2 bonus sessions
For any further questions, simply schedule free discovery call and we can chat about all the nitty gritty of working together! Can’t wait!
Schedule your free discovery call here.
If you feel ready to jump right in, you can skip the discovery call and we can get to work:
Investments for coaching packages start at $2000.
Individual payment plans are available upon request.
For details, please schedule your free discovery call. Click here to schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a refund if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Because of the nature of the service, coaching IS NOT covered by our 30-day student refund policy.
How do I schedule my appointment?
Upon purchasing coaching, you'll receive further instructions on how to book a time for your appointment.
Can I purchase coaching more than once?
Absolutely! If you find yourself in need of coaching more than once, simply purchase the coaching again.